Sound like something you would enjoy?
Good, we are looking to speak with you.
We have a part-time vacancy in Oranmore for a Shoe Technician. Among other tasks, the role will involve:
1) Conducting Gait Analysis to help us find the correct running shoe for the customer.
2) Many of our Customers are repeat customers so building a rapport and knowledge of the customers is important.
3) Assisting with stock management.
4) Work at events through the season.
You will be expected to –
- Greet and engage customers who enter the shop
- Conduct and deliver the full Amphibian King gait analysis service
- Ability to assess results of gait analysis
- Assist customers in helping them find the correct running products
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Involvement in stock control and stock management
- Sales processing cash and card payments
- Stock store shelves and hangers with merchandise and point of sale material
- Merchandising – ensuring all products are labelled correctly etc, clean and neat
- Answer queries from customers, face to face and via phone
- Report discrepancies and customer issues to the store manager
- Balancing cash register with receipt and process end of day reports
- Maintaining the general upkeep of store e.g. tidy and clean, hoovering etc
- Work within established guidelines, particularly consistency with the gait analysis service that Amphibian King offers to all customers
- Receipt and stock control and management of all deliveries received, e.g. checking all packing slips to ensure that all items ordered have been received
- The Ideal Candidate will be a runner or triathlete themselves.
- Will possibly have covered Gait Analysis in College as part of a course.
- May have experience already within the industry.
The nature of this role may suit a Personal Trainer who is looking for extra set hours a week or for students of podiatry or physical therapy on block release from college. Good running knowledge and experience in participating in events is essential. Experience or a background in Gait Analysis, physiotherapy or personal fitness would be an advantage.
If you are interested please send your CV to: email@example.com
If you know someone you think might be suited please do share this post with them.
Edel & Sean